Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Holla I found Subway Restaurant!!!!!

As most of you know, the Korean food doesn't sit well with my stomach. In my first month here my friend Paul showed me a sub shop equivilent to SUBWAY!!!! It is called BK Sandwiches. I pretty much lived here for a while. But at Easter time, my friend Jackie took us to a REAL Subway! And omg it was seriously the best sub I had ever had. If you know anything about me, you know I love a good veggie sandwich. Especially since I worked at COWS, (there is a subway ALWAYS near or beside COWS) so I have had my fill of subs. But seriously when I found it, I just thought I could come here every night for dinner and not be sick of this. The sweet onion sauce is like to DIE FOR! I went there for dinner last night and it was all I could think about at school.

It may sound dumb people but once you are away from stuff you like for so long, finding it in a foreign country after 8 months only makes it so much better for ya^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment